1. How does it work? A Brazilian Super-Nutrient Complex & proprietary polymer system actually improve the health of the hair by creating a protective protein layer around the hair shaft to eliminate frizz and smooth the cuticle. The result? Incredibly smooth, healthy, radiant hair!
2. How long does it last? Approximately up to 12 weeks using the Brazilian Blowout Acai Aftercare and Styling Products that were developed for the unique purpose of extending the life of Brazilian Blowout Professional Smoothing Treatments. Infused with the Brazilian Super Nutrient Complex, these exclusive formulas allow for a continual and cumulative smoothing effect to occur while the hair is washed and styled on a daily basis.
3. Who is the Brazilian Blowout System good for? Extremely curly/frizzy hair. Clients who desire smooth, frizz-free hair with absolutely no wave or frizz. Can be customized for those who want to keep their curl or wave but eliminate frizz and add shine.
4. Can the Perfection SmoothOut service be applied over hair that is color- treated, highlighted and/or bleached? The Brazilian Blowout Service can be successfully applied to color-treated, highlighted and/or bleached hair. In fact, it is so gentle it allows for same-day color and shampoo and helps lock the beautiful color into the hair.
5. How much does the service cost? The Brazilian Blowout service typically will take 2hrs or more depending on the length and thickness of hair. The price starts at $250 and includes the service and the first bottle of shampoo and conditioner to take home with you. The price will vary depending on how much hair each client has.
6. Can Brazilian Blowout be used on pregnant women and children? Yes, it is safe for all clients including pregnant women and children. There is no age requirement
7. I have really coarse resistant curly hair, will this work on me? Again depending on the amount of curl sometimes with really coarse hair the service has to be done twice to help reduce all the frizz.
8. If I have had another straightener/ relaxer done to my hair can I still have the Brazilian Blowout done? Yes, it is gentle enough to be performed over previously treated hair w/ keratin, formaldehyde, sodium, or calcium hydroxide relaxers.
9. Will I experience any odor with Brazilian Blowout? The Brazilian Blowout has a nice citrusy smell to it.
10. Can Perfection be used on African-American or ethnic hair types with stronger curl? Yes
11. Will I see any color loss after the Perfection service? If coloring same day, color is done first so that the Brazilian Blowout can then lock in the color.